Macretro fat camp

well in ZZ, off out to the turbo now baa- edit 1 1/2 hours out on the bike, would have been a shame to pedal in the garage with the moon rising and a star studded velvet sky.
know what you mean kaiser but might just let people go with the measurement they prefer, as long as they keep to the same type going forward.

Nice group of folks now, kind of looking forward to wednesday night scores on the doors, who is going to lose/gain the most weight?

:cry: to get my BMI from obese 33.4 to a top level normal weight, ie under 25.....I should weigh no more than 13st!!!!

How I can lose 4st 6lb I have no idea!!!

I'm 5'7", think i'm around 11.5st ?, not sure, scales broke a while ago and i chucked them in the bin :LOL: , interested in this though so i'll weigh myself at the weekend find out for sure, recon i could do with being a bit lighter, my dad was 10.5st all his days, my weight goes up and down, nudged 13st six years ago when driving long distance :oops:

Height 5' 10" - 177.8cm

Weight 12st 7lbs - 175lbs - 79.3kg

BMI 25.1

Age 53.5

This is my winter weight Ive not been doing much exercise other
than my Origami class once a week. There's no way I'll get down
below 12st - 168lbs - 76.20kg.

Right, just weighed myself for first time in about 2 years, I'm officially a fat bastard. :oops:

5ft 6ins----- 167cms

11st 11lbs-- 75.5kgs

Age 58.5

BMI 26.8, jeez it used to be 21.5.

The thing that scares me is I'm a lazy bam and I need somebody with a cattle-prod to "motivate" me.

I can remember actually deliberately going hungry, when I was serious about climbing, to keep my weight down, although I didn't have a problem back then of putting on weight. OK there was a lot of exercise as well but the fact I could control my eating to that extent just to get better at climbing shows I could self-motivate myself.
The only other time I can remember being over-weight was during the miner's strike, too much home-brew and food, no exercise, I was 11st 10lbs. Lost it all, back down under 10st, in about 3 months when we went back to work.
That's not going to happen now I think. :roll:

I'm aiming to ride more this year, might give myself a target of 500 miles per month, means I wil have to dust off the hybrid bike :shock:

I have made a note of miles on my last 2 new bikes (as per signature) so I'm keen to work on this to see progress.

I use a iPhone app, cyclemeter, that also tells me the combined daily, weekly, monthly miles etc......currently at 81 miles this month....will work on this to encourage myself.

Back