Macretro fat camp

85kg and 182 cm of height (5'11) I'm going back to chin ups and pull ups from now on. Would be great to get down to 80kg but main goal is to re-build my muscels as I feel bloody unfit. Stamina is ok-ish, should be fine on 10uTB.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 89.1kg/196.4 Lbs
BMI: 25.9 (Ooooh, lardy)

Stamina is not so good for me, definitely noticing a difference now versus even 6 months ago. I have a few ideas for more hilly road routes that should help build that back up.

updated front page let me know if I missed you- will make it a bit more jazzy tonight to make it easier to read/refer to- any top tips lads apart from eat less do more?

Just checked my BMI of 26.08. Woo hoo, hello fatso !! (I was referring to myself) :oops:

Inspired by your efforts I put batteries in the Wii Fit and used it for the first time in nearly 3 years.

Height : 6'2"
Weight : 12st 12lb (180lb / 81.64kg)
BMI : 23.14
Wii Fit Age : 36

Then I dug out the Blood Pressure monitor..

123/66
Resting heart rate : 80

All appears good , heart rate could be a wee bit lower but it's been like that since I was young. Thing is , I've got no stamina whatsoever which will be patently obvious come Baltic Bawbags !!

Maybe posting this will encourage me to stick to my plans.

Height 175cm
Weight 91.5kg
BMI 29.88

So that's 0.12 away from clinically obese. But then again I don't believe in bmi as the be all and end all. My mate is 6'4, and across the shoulders is at least 4 inches narrower than me. Even if we were the same height there is no way I'd be the same weight as him. That said, most of my weight is round the middle, yup the unhealthiest place to have it.
I do have a plan which is just to get out and ride more. Self employed and work is slow just now, so I need to get out as much as I can before it all kicks off in March.
Two points I'm aiming for is the end of Feb which is the annual snowboard trip to France and second is mid May, which is boy's weekend trip to Dalbeattie. My hope is below 90kg for snowboard trip and 85kg for Dalbeattie trip. Doesn't sound like much, but I'm diabetic which means I have to juggle insulin doses and carb intake so that I don't hypo (low blood sugar) out on the trails. Makes it difficult to lose weight as I where most people would bonk, I could go unconscious. Plus if weight control was easy I wouldn't need to lose in the first place!

Can I be added?

Used to be 18st 2lb in my bodybuilding days, been slowly dropping muscle and the meals for 2yrs or so.

Riding is my main exercise, but I'm still an obese 33 BMI :oops: Bad even for 6ft tall.

Need to get weight lower and toned up more, last weighed myself at 17st 6lb in the summer, would love to get to say 15st this year :shock:

Gazz can I suggest you pick a weight unit? Be it kg, lb, or stone should be easier to track?

3.5 miles tonight. Good run, although I stopped for about a minute to give a bloke directions.

Latest posts

Back