autoblasters in hull???

Unclejack

Retrobike Rider
Anyone know or used these? just rang them and they said they would bead blast a frame and fork for £15.00 and would turn it round in 24hrs. Or as i was not local, if i let them know when I'd get there they said they would do it whilst i waited.

I was gunna risk a low value frame first, but sounds like a goer to me... any thoughts?

Not used them, but I do know where they are so should be quite easy for you to get to, just keep on going from the M62/A63 and don't turn off for a long time. If they're any good would be handy for me.

Nowhere nearer to you ?

shot blast

this company come highly recommended. ive used them for shot blast and powder coat forks. good £10 job! slmracing has had whole frame done and looks the daddy :cool:

they will shot-blast only but the demo models on display are never ending in style and colour. family run friendly setup.

http://www.lsn-coatings.co.uk/

Cheers.

ABOUT TURN! we are now off to Cas, as above. I,ve seen their stand at Rufforth car bootie. Guy there reckoned if i drop it off tomorrow he could blast and coat and have it ready for me by thursday night!!!
Don't suppose anyone passes and fancies picking it back up for me thursday night do they?...(Dad, can you do me a favour...)

Yes the frame and forks look the muts nuts this is the second frame they have done for me, and for the price you can't go wrong :D

Attachments

• DSCF1361 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1361 [800x600].jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 553
lsn

cool!!

you can get lost for choice their sample suite.

they achieve a deep lustre for some finishes.

thanks for the report. :cool:

and here it is almost ready.still awaiting stickers arriving.

Attachments

• 2012-01-12 00.27.58.jpg
    2012-01-12 00.27.58.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 527
Back