Charge Splashback tyres at Evans and Wiggle

Thanks for the heads up, bought a set of 1.8's and 2.1's for a rainy day :)

Cheers
Stu

elPedro666":541cdqvp said:
Don't know if it's an endorsement but Andy B loves 'em! :LOL:
Oi ya cheeky bugger :LOL:

Endorsed by the forum pottymouth...

...yup they're ******* awesome tyres, grip like **** on a blanket, roll faster than **** off a shovel, look ******* **** hot, light as ****, what's not to like you ********

now do I buy 2 pairs or just the one....

elPedro666":3qjy3jn8 said:
Ah here you are, that's saved me a PM :p :LOL:
I had a 6th sense my name was being mentioned 'cos I got a little tingling sensation...

...then I realised I'd been sat on my foot for 30mins & it was pins & needles :LOL:

Just ordered 2 pairs, be a crime not to at that price :twisted:

Hell I have paid the same all in for those 4 tyres for just one tyre before :shock:

thesneaker":3andifb3 said:
How good are these? best for muddy or dry conditions?
Did you miss this?
Andy B":3andifb3 said:
Endorsed by the forum pottymouth...

...yup they're ******* awesome tyres, grip like **** on a blanket, roll faster than **** off a shovel, look ******* **** hot, light as ****, what's not to like you ********

I think he likes them! :LOL:

Spoke to a couple of other folks using them in woodsy areas and they loved them too. More a fast 3season tyre than a bog monster I'd have thought, but basically a decent all-rounder if you can't be bothered swapping tyres around. Like me - amazing how RaceKings cope in the sludge! :oops: ;)

The prices at Wiggle are now £30 a piece which is a shame as i really wanted the 1.8 and Evans only have 2.1. But at the Evans price i thought what the heck i will stick with 2.1 again - also if you add the code 10NY you get a further 10% off :cool:

Back