Macretro fat camp

clockworkgazz":wwqor7fl said:
Once we have all posted, i will collate on the first post and how about a friday night weight admission?

Can I make a suggestion? Its always better to weigh in in the morning that way what you eat or don't eat during the day won't effect your weight. Also a Friday is dodgy, should you get a nice loss its too tempting to go large at the weekend. I'd suggest Weigh in Wednesday?

Weigh your self in the morning after you've been to the kludgy, dont weigh your self EVERY day IMHO (watched kettle etc).
Sit ups are a waste of time, do crunches & leg raise (in 'a' particular order).

RobMac":1xvc3zr3 said:
Weigh your self in the morning after you've been to the kludgy, dont weigh your self EVERY day IMHO (watched kettle etc).
Sit ups are a waste of time, do crunches & leg raise (in 'a' particular order).

I agree Rob, weigh yourself after yer morning dump.
Keech isnae body weight.

Count me in, if only for Velo to poke fun at me.....

5-10 and a bit, 14 stone, not sure of BMI, but not good, (probably).

New Years resolution is to get out on the bike more, at least the monthly equivilent of the month number, e.g Jan - 1, Feb - 2, Mar - 3

December could be a bugger in the snow, but extras can roll forward.....

M.

Ok wednesday it is, pre or post poo its up to you. Actually went out for a ride on the bike for an hour rather than the turbo, bit breezy but much more fun.

OK I'm in. We bought some scales after Christmas and after the holiday glutton fest I'd crept up to 13 and a half stone. For my height I need to be between eleven and twelve. My target is twelve but my main aim is to improve stamina.

Plan is....
Ride to work and back four times a week minimum.
Start doing Thursday nightrides again.
Start getting up for a high intensity hour early on Sunday mornings.
Full day ride every second Saturday.
30 minute turbo trainer sessions on the nights I don't ride but rest of Friday and Sunday nights.
Alsogoing to do some upperbody weights and plenty of stretches to help suppleness as I'm struggling to get my socks on in a morning.

My current weight is just a shade under 13 stone this week. My aim for 12 st is six weeks.

Good luck everyone!

Took the works Wii Fit home last night to check my weight and bmi (based on height)

5ft 7 inches/171cm Tall
12 stone 10lbs/178lbs/81kg
bmi 27.9 - I'm going to aim for 24 BMI as I reckon most of it is on my gut.

Wii Fit Age: 45 :( puts me just over a year older than I should be)

Here is a basic BMI calculator similar to the wii... http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Remember these online calculators are only a rough guide and based on averages, they don't take into account those with greater muscle mass like athletes or Eck.

Back