show us your cars 2

twellsie":3tfykxxo said:
these were my toys

19042009119.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about..

Had a few of them myself, over the years.. :cool:

Keep thinking about a 3-door, now, as well..

highlandsflyer":evhnldyb said:
I saw one of those the other week at the shops, I actually took a second look! Quite a looker it is. Even nicer in black by the look of it!

Thank you :D

They do look good from the side with the diamond turned 18's and the phantom black looks great at dusk with the led's on, very Audi, but then they did pinch a designer from there :LOL:

I waxed it but in true Brit tradition it rained ...

DSC07152.jpg

WD :D

GT-Steve":e8cq16qt said:
One of yours, fella?

It was for thirteen years :cool: if you have a stash of old fast ford mags check out May 2000 ;-)

Now sold to a guy up the road from me - every nut and bolt removed, shell dipped etc. Remember the reg as it will be in a mag again and there will be something seriously wrong if it's not on the front cover :D he has ploughed some serious money into it though ... :shock:

WD :D

This is my old Mitsubishi Starion. It was a 1987 GSR-V, factory 12v DASH motor. Spent heaps doing it up, new brakes, rebuilt the motor, new suspension etc...
2 weeks after I sold it the idiot that bought it tried to drift it and slammed into a gutter smashing a mag, rear hub, brake rotor and caliper and suspension arm. Then he decided to free boost the turbo and blew the motor up that was less then 10,000k's old, fixed that and blew the diff, fixed that and blew the clutch and gearbox :shock: I don't know how someone could manage all that!!!

GSR-V2.jpg

GSR-V.jpg

WD Pro":ipm4w5f9 said:
GT-Steve":ipm4w5f9 said:
One of yours, fella?

if you have a stash of old fast ford mags check out May 2000 ;-)

I know for a fact that I'll have that in the attic, I have about 11 years worth of car mags floating about here in boxes.

Two of mine. At the front is a Radical SR3, at the rear, a Husky CVRT

huskyandSR3.jpg

Not really, that's just some what's passed through my hands in work. :LOL:

This is my import ST205 WRC which was fabulous, but not really my cup of tea. Just bought it to satisfy my childhood lust for a rally homologation car.

DSCF7097.jpg

This is my very modified overland Hilux Surf which took me to some pretty remote places here and in Europe. Sold years ago but still cutting it out there in the rough stuff with its new owner.

DSCF1450.jpg

IMGP2530.jpg

Wish I could find some pics of my Mk1 MR2...

This is my Brother-in-laws

98d6569c.jpg

To be fair, i think i have driven it more than him!! :cool: :D

And my old e39 freight train ;)

f535dc3d.jpg

Theres a few on here huh

G

Back