Macretro fat camp

I'm also getting involved although the weight needs to go ON not OFF.

50 situps per night.

2x 15 and 1x 20 reps = 60 seconds - rests.

That's 350 per week in 7 minutes of my life & 1400 per month in half an hour

The maths is undeniable.

That's alongside the Mrs. I'm aiming to double that output at least.

Once the burn is felt i'll prolly attack some press-ups too.

EYE OF THE TIGER :twisted: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Checking in - probably 13 stone after xmas - but the only way I'll lose weight is taking my rucksack off.

I'll weigh myself properly later. I should be 11.5 normally I'm 12.5.

Good link TK, going out on the turbo now, kaiser was out on the bike anyone else inspired today?

Tidied up the thread and will get all the participants info on the first post later.

Count me in seriously, according to that ideal weight calculater TK posted up I am spot on my ideal weight but my lean mean fighting fit figure is not there.
I need to reduce fat a wee bit and tone up/build up a wee bit muscle just get fit generally. Admittedly I'm only tweaking but this is as good a motivational cause as any. ;)

ok, whilst the new year motivation is fresh

87Kg
182cm
26 bmi (in the fat bunt range)

want to achieve L'Eroica fitness this year, preferably the full 205Km

target 76 - 78Kg by Sept

velomaniac":2somekwv said:
Count me in seriously, according to that ideal weight calculater TK posted up I am spot on my ideal weight but my lean mean fighting fit figure is not there.
I need to reduce fat a wee bit and tone up/build up a wee bit muscle just get fit generally. Admittedly I'm only tweaking but this is as good a motivational cause as any. ;)

Indeed! If cycling's your only exercise theres a good case for a bit of resistance training especially as we get older. Keeps all the ligaments and tendons in tip top shape as well as working some muscles neglected by cycling.

I have a road circuit from my work I used to do on my fixie, about five miles, plenty of short sharp hills. Haven't done it in ages, time to restart I reckon plus get back in the pool and get some lengths in, god I hate swimming but I do feel a benefit :roll:

well that chart is useless for me , it's saying i should be 14.2 stone :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

in all honestly i don't have 4 stone of fat to lose and i'm not about to try lose a couple of stone of muscle am i :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back