Project - GT Zaskar 1997 - 16" - Completed 24/9/2011.

zaskar

hello again. i thrash mine but also take care not to damage them to much, these things are not cheap to put together, but they beg to be used, and if i can say shown because i think most modern bikes are soulless and boring. cheers drew :D

True theyre not cheap. . . but then nor is any really decent bike - including modern ones . . . and you'd thrash a modern bike that cost you say £3k to build wouldnt you.

Ha ha, i remember spending £5k building DH bikes to race in the late 90's & the way they were treated doesn't bear thinking about!

I remember driving to races with mates in my old £400 Sierra estate with 2 or 3 serious DH bikes worth 3 or 4 grand each, just hanging off the back on a crappy home made rack & thinking, jeez, i hope no one crashes into the back of me. . . the front, yes. You can wreck the car, but please dont crash into the bikes. . . !

bikesnoopy":g23ug031 said:
I remember driving to races with mates in my old £400 Sierra estate with 2 or 3 serious DH bikes worth 3 or 4 grand each, just hanging off the back on a crappy home made rack & thinking, jeez, i hope no one crashes into the back of me. . . the front, yes. You can wreck the car, but please dont crash into the bikes. . . !

Love this! :D

I worry about my bikes (old and new) but then if you can't enjoy them there's no point in having them (IMO). I don't want to look at them I want to ride them. :twisted:

Nice work..........

Wow, you have done that *really* well.

Everything just looks great together - even the black Crossmax'es suit it considering I can think of several bikes that have them and look crap. Your colour scheme is right on the money IMHO.

It should be a law that Zaskar's should be polished to a mirror finish
;)

Latest posts

Back