Dirty Jo Single Speed

Thryre ok really. Ive had them for years - really expensive smooth sealed bearing jobbies.
I filed the "V"s in them to try & give them a bit more grip for DH racing, but they were never great.

hi
nice bike i,ve been looking at them on ebay whats the top tube lenght please its a lot of frame for the money.
cheers thwang

500mm from the back of the head tube to the front of the seat tube.

Yes, they are great frames. Ive had this one from around 2005.
They were pretty "exclusive" when i bought this one. I used to have a bike shop, so used to be able to get hole of the odd "special".
This frame has different drop outs to the normal Full Creme frames. It also says "Evoloution" on the seat stays & theres another bit of print on the down tube that says "compettion use only", so im not sure if this particular frame was a prototype or a special race frame. Ive built several bikes for people using the F-Creme frame, but none had the drop outs like this one, none had the other writing on the frame & none were as light. Maybe it was never approved for general sale or something.
Anyway, its a great frame. . . & its nice to THINK you have something special :D

I took the bike on its maiden voyage this afternoon - maan those forks are harsh. Cant see me sticking with them for too long before going to suspension forks. Shame really, as they make the bike really light.
Other than this, its a great bike to ride. . . and now i know what "the right gear for 10% of the time" means (actually, it should be 5%!).

Will post pics of the fineshed bike soon :D

Back