The Rumpfy Collection. Current Muses

cherrybomb":2wlzxieh said:
Excellent collection, almost a museum full. :cool:

The only one's I'm not sure about are the Potts bikes. I know they are very desirable and beautifully put together but I can't learn to like the geometry of the frame. Interesting that the Salsa from the same period has the much more compact frame design that we're all so used to seeing these days.

Very cool dood. :cool:

have you ever ridden one of those old geometry bikes? they rip singletrack, bomb downhill, do everything right. long chainstays rock! it gives a short wheelbase bike all the stability it needs to bomb fireroads. it gives superb balance on technical hardcore singletrack..
not to mention the sublime potts rigid fork.
i take those bikes over anything modern.

Anthony":6vstj3k4 said:
I must learn more about Mountain Goats. This Lite looks as though it has 28.6 top and down tubes, whereas the beautiful one of Carsten's in the BotY maybe wasn't as light but had top and down tubes far skinnier than the seat tube, which I hadn't seen before in a mountain bike.

as eric said, the Deluxe has ovalized top and down tube and wishbone seat stay. the frame weighs 2470grams....

have a look at the photos in my gallery

http://fotos-alt.mtb-news.de/fotos/show ... /cat/17830

Carsten

Eric. Very Nice!

Just remember the promise you made me...

I get first call WHEN you sell the Psyclone...!

Great collection there, Eric.

Steve Potts frame has a great finish, but that Goat... :shock: :shock: ... that´s something...

Amber Psycho´s look right with that green. Beautiful color scheme...

BoyBurning":1rcf6nr3 said:
Eric. Very Nice!

Just remember the promise you made me...

I get first call WHEN you sell the Psyclone...!

I said that?

Better send me a PM then.

Back