[ebay.co.uk] ronkit Titanium

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/Britis ... _young.htm

Looks like a speedwell to me too......They appeared during my cycling days in the 70's. The construction seemed pretty variable like they didn't have the whole production process sorted. Had to be welded in a special atmosphere etc. IIRC......

All a bit hit-and-miss and I would never dare ride one LOL

Shaun

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
he has what appears to be a full, NOS set of delta brakes and levers in century gray - currently at 591 GBP!

Campag house clearance

The house clearer in question is having a crash course in retro Campag pricing! He's now registered on lfgss to say hi to everyone discussing the hoard.

I just want to know the answer to that old question "Who would live in a house like this?" I thought I was a hoarder!

Great viewing; don't think I'll be able to afford any of it...

Nick

foz":1v6zd9ew said:
he has what appears to be a full, NOS set of delta brakes and levers in century gray - currently at 591 GBP!

Now at £620, in the questions someone generously offered £85 to save on ebay fees.

^^ I've just seen the Delta brakes in the flesh (cheers, Ben). Very very nice indeed, but £620...
Nick

Back