Intense Tazer FS 1999 – Finished!!!! Pics on page 5

ooh, sounds like you might have the stays I need!

did the ones that don't fit have hole drilled for ~10mm bolt (with the correct tazer/tracer stays being ~8mm?)

If so then they might be the ones i need to finish an Uzzi SLX frame off, are you planning on keeping them?

amedias":3khm1bti said:
ooh, sounds like you might have the stays I need!

did the ones that don't fit have hole drilled for ~10mm bolt (with the correct tazer/tracer stays being ~8mm?)

If so then they might be the ones i need to finish an Uzzi SLX frame off, are you planning on keeping them?

I'll check it out. I've got an Uzzi SLX myself, which is currently dismantled in the loft, so it'll make it easy to compare the chainstays.

Here she is stickered up, I'm really pleased with the black and white theme.
Now it’s on to the rest of the build. Most the parts are sitting here waiting, just need to swap the hubs on a wheelset and source some tyres and grips.

@ jamabikes – Sounds cool, have you got a thread on it?

Attachments

• TazerDecals1.jpg
    TazerDecals1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,082
I love the raw finish. Fantastic!

Great to see people trying different things and coming up with such impressive results. I'll be following the thread and seeing how it comes along.

It will also influence me in my industrial build, which I'll start an actual thread for soon.

I will kill anyone in the world for that frame. Make that everyone. Tell me we have a deal :shock:.

Back