Gazelle Champion Mondial AA project - FINISHED

Elev12k":rwwuhww0 said:
I think it looks good. At least as good as Gazelle did it I would think.

Nice. Elev12k, do you think I need to do lug lining on bottom bracket lugs? Or better not to? Cheers

@knyazb,
that's brilliant mate, I tried hand painting my Alves' lugs ( see signature below ) and made a dog's body of it. Much inspired now I've seen your " paint pens, " I didn't know they existed. Cheers mate! :LOL:

Elev12k":hr4o6g1e said:
knyazb":hr4o6g1e said:
Elev12k":hr4o6g1e said:
I think it looks good. At least as good as Gazelle did it I would think.

Nice. Elev12k, do you think I need to do lug lining on bottom bracket lugs? Or better not to? Cheers

Looks like that without you're not complete >>

http://fivenineclimber.com/bikes/gazell ... lerich.htm

Cool, dunno if it's worth it or not. will be quite hard to reach some parts cause of the gear guides. this red gazelle frame is a project for sale. but i will try to do it on my green frame
Cheers guys

Was a bit busy last week, so didn't have enough time for my project.
Just bought this Shimano freewheel sprocket. What I like about it - that it's nearly silent when you coast.

lSXbR.jpg

Also was thinking to get this chain. What do you think guys? Or shall I go for something more classic looking? Did Campagnolo ever made single speed chains? If yes, I need to find one..

URaII.jpg

bikenut2010":2iu04coh said:
is this a SS or do you need some panto DT shifters?

I have had Campag pantographed Gazelle gear shifters but sold them. Regretting now, could've just leave them, instead of having holes in the tube now...

Back