1991 Marin Bear Valley - New Pics 26/04

chiswickcollectables

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Don't you just love it when you have your one day off in about 12.. not really much to look forward too; the 'list' given to you by the other half is the length of a large sausage, the house is knee deep in junk that needs putting away and the thought of going back in tomorrow looms... :(

Then..... :)

This..... :D

0379033a.jpg

A bikey bike box is delivery by a kind gentleman from Parcelforce. I know what it is as obviously I've been expecting it. It's nothing to blow your socks off but nevertheless it's neon, it's 20 years old and IMO it's bloomin' lovely.....

9d759cc0.jpg

It's Retrobiker stuntjumper1990's Marin Bear Valley!!

b53b7c3d-1.jpg

213ed6df.jpg

b9690239.jpg

Thanks to Bart's bomb-proof packaging skills it arrived completely unscathed all the way from the Netherlands.. it just requires assembly. Of course because of my pathetic and irritating bike OCD :oops: I cannot resist the urge to strip and rebuild it which will hopefully be happening before the end of this week.

A mahoooooosiv thanks to 'stuntjumper1990' for selling this bike on to a humble 1990s Marin lover :D

Crappy phone pictures where taken initially but watch this space for some decent ones of the finished article.

Thanks for looking :cool:

That is very nice love the colours. Love it when you get handed a parcel you have been itching to get, I go all tingly with expectation :D

I saw the for sale thread. It may not have full XTII but it's cool nonetheless, in top condition too. Look forward to seeing it at Mayhem :cool:

There it is allready! :shock:

Posted on friday morning in The Netherlands and delivered on tuesday morning in the UK!! THAT IS QUICK!! Thanks to GLS! And it only costs €31!!

Glad you're happy with it!

Cheers,
Bart

Thanks John, it will be making an apperence at MM12; the colours are eye-burning and it gives the clear message that 'Retrobike' is here :cool:

Delivery time was very impressive Bart..I doubt it would have arrived any quicker if posted on the same day from within the UK :shock:

Re: From a bit of a regular humdrum day to a rather nice one

chiswickcollectables":308lbhy8 said:

absolutely nice paint job, this marin is lovely !!
long time, I also wanted to paint my marin that way but it's impossible to get the same painting.

..just beautiful :D

Back