MacBook Pro 13" .. Now FS or PX £750 ONO

I can't explain it really,

It's when all of the bottons on the keyboard become like hotkeys, You press M and it minimizes the screen your on and al the other buttons do it too and I can't reverse it without restarting.. (Which BTW takes under a minute for a full restart!)

No major issue as I can still use the laptop as normal with the mouse too save things before I restart. Just a little bug.

HP wesite has all the softwares and stuff. Maybe its their errrr something keys they call it (cant remember now).

Sticky keys?

Not those as I've turned it off.. It's no biggy it only happens when I shortcut too much. :LOL:

Seen those. They all work fine. It's just on the letters on the keyboard where you'd press CTRL + V to paste for example, if I just press V it'll paste whatever is copied.

cyfa2809":3948go1m said:
Literally sticky keys!?

i think cyfa actually means is your CTRL button sticky?!?! maybe have a look at your keyboard, might have some random bit of crap that means the key doesn't return properly on the odd occasion....my mouse button does that on my laptop from time to time.
could even be a manufacturing fault with the spring behind the key.....

Oh.

No it's good and clean behind all of the buttons. It gets cleaned every few days. All buttons are smooth and not sticky.

Latest posts

Back