beshroomed's feedback thread

feedback

Swapped a set of Xlite Brake pivot covers very happy indeed now i have a full set i can use and a sticker as well

wouldn't hesitate to trade again

Tried to buy a fork and some QR's from me. Some unfortunate things happened and he was always ready to discuss and very understanding. Very nice guy to deal with! Anytime again!

I bought some cranks off Len.

Very helpful and friendly seller, took some more pictures of them on request and they arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thank you!

another gentleman who does dare deal with froggies ;)
parcel crossed the channel safely ( no surprise with all the bubble plastic :LOL: )

top marks :cool:

kingoffootball":1ix40nxu said:
I bought some cranks off Len.

Very helpful and friendly seller, took some more pictures of them on request and they arrived quickly and well packaged.

Thank you!

As a follow up, I realised the cranks weren't exactly as I expected and Len was very apologetic and insisted on refunding me my money.

Upon reflection, I decided they were still of some use to me and re-repaid him some of the money so I didn't feel bad for using them.

A happy transaction with someone who's a credit to the RB community.

promised some nice chainrings

wasn't wrong either , recomended retrobikersale thing bloke

I bought a chain ring off Len.

Very helpful communication beforehand about details and then to let me know when it had been despatched etc.

Thanks again, a pleasure to deal with.

Bought some parts from me, paid up and let me know they had arrived. Could I ask for anything more? Yes, some feedback and he left that too!

Back