Ibis

Any further progress with this one bud, quite excited to see it, big ibis fan here, and your builds are always top notch.... :cool:

Not alot happening, still searching for a fork but have collected a load of other parts. I'll give it a few more months then I'll probably go the TT route. As soon as I get enough stuff for a rolling chassis I seem to pick up a gear, until then I try to keep an eye out for bits and bobs. I've just bought a new modern frame and have a FAT which I want to build up before this so still looking longish term.

kaiser":2ohqhsal said:
Not alot happening, still searching for a fork but have collected a load of other parts. I'll give it a few more months then I'll probably go the TT route. As soon as I get enough stuff for a rolling chassis I seem to pick up a gear, until then I try to keep an eye out for bits and bobs. I've just bought a new modern frame and have a FAT which I want to build up before this so still looking longish term.

Ok cool, give me the heads up, i am looking forward to this one, but then i do keep an eye on your builds anyway to be fair.

Quality.

Minor update. Made a new seat bolt bolt as the one I had was too wee.

6957288241_b2ea814375_b.jpg

Hopefully in the next few days I'll work out what I have and what I need to get....and get moving..but don't hold yer breathe.

Back