9 speed Shimano or SRAM - found

The 600 chain set sounds ok what you after for it? I would value the cassette at 35 posted as it really is as new

Chute55uk":3kxyl8eg said:
The 600 chain set sounds ok what you after for it? I would value the cassette at 35 posted as it really is as new

Sorry that's more than I'm after paying... bike doesn't get that much use and I'd be stealing crankset off the same bike as cassette's destined to go on! :LOL: :oops:

OK, will have a ponder.

Reason I want a road cassette is to release the PC980 cassette that I used on the Raleigh, purely as it was my only spare 9 speed cassette... I need that one back for an MTB as it's 11-34 :shock:

Anything out there at a more budget price? Tiagra etc level fine or SRAM :)

got a shimano 105 one, but 13-25 I think ... maybe 12, not sure.. Ive now converted the best bike to 10 speed. Not done massive miles and summer only, so should be ok with a new chain, but cant guarantee for defo.
£12.50 posted

pigman":kizqgdq6 said:
got a shimano 105 one, but 13-25 I think ... maybe 12, not sure.. Ive now converted the best bike to 10 speed. Not done massive miles and summer only, so should be ok with a new chain, but cant guarantee for defo.
£12.50 posted

sounds good cheers, will get right back to you as been offered a 12-27 on STW forum ;)

Back