lacquer over decals

Sick of seeing mud Marc, went out for a few miles this morning on my freshly polished Cindercone. What a waste of time that was :evil:

Hi yes I am coming on the railway ride, the bike wont be ready though, thanks for the advice Gil we did the frame in nexa 2k clear coat £60 a liter retail, as Gil was saying I avoided baking the frame, just kept the oven at 30 degrees, gave it a half sticky coat ant then nailed it with one full coat, thats all you need as the product is high solid. Managed to do a bit of work on it today in between building another bike to sell on ebay, if I carry on like this I will end up single and living in the workshop

Chris and Kaya see you on Saturday and anyone else who joins us, I will bring the goldtec hub for fluffy chicken :D

Here are some pics so far

Attachments

• DSCF1480 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1480 [800x600].jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,098
  • DSCF1479 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1479 [800x600].jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,098
  • DSCF1475 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1475 [800x600].jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,098
Thats looking great Stu can't wait to see it finished. Love the gold bits to match the decals. Are you keeping the theme going with a gold bolt kit?

I think it would be rude not to don't you Chris, that's why I have to wait till pay day to finish it as the missus will only tolerate so much, Thinking of entering it in the last Yorkshire points cyclo cross meeting of the season on the 5Th of February

Unclejack":2dc5wpeb said:
Ooh I'm liking that a lot :D - (including the washing in the photo was a nice touch too). :LOL:

I am no David Bailey with the camera, just in a mad rush that day :D

slmracing":37t3jt65 said:
FluffyChicken":37t3jt65 said:
I have a Hope gold seat clap/QR if it's suitable for the build ?

I think it would be just the job Ben, how much do you have in mind
Not a lot, immaculate condition to0. Cannot remember if it's the new style or the slightly older style.

I'll check what the band size is. I have a feeling it is 30.0

It should fit fine it went on that Fire Mountain I had for a while Ben.

Did I actually give it back to you? :oops:

Back