Console games swaps sticky?

I've got Killzone 3, Motorstorm Pacific Rift and soon Resistance 3 for trade, I'm after Uncharted 3.

Failing my games not being wanted I'd trade for bike bits from my for sale thread.

Not quite sure how to work it best so I'll just sticky this. Maybe one thread per console if it works?

I have fifa 96 for the megadrive and shenmue on the dreamcast I'm looking to trade if anyones interested?

John":1s3k9stw said:
Not quite sure how to work it best so I'll just sticky this. Maybe one thread per console if it works?

I have fifa 96 for the megadrive and shenmue on the dreamcast I'm looking to trade if anyones interested?

Ahhh the dreamcast now that was an excellent console died before it should have, and shenmue was an epic game beautiful graphics and totaly immersive game play.

John":17d4hjyv said:

What do you want as a trade for Shenmue?

Any Children's Wii games or DSi games ? (Infant level)

Might be able to trade for gold coins if you only want a few of them ?

t1nt1n":376dbc5e said:
John":376dbc5e said:

What do you want as a trade for Shenmue?

Sorry, was kidding on Shenmue. Just rigged my DC back up with a vga box and may actually have a look at shenmue again, main problem is don't actually know where my copy is.

Assumed this thread would be more for ps3, wii, xbox360 etc..

John":rtaxwroj said:
Maybe one thread per console if it works?

I kept thinking that but thought maybe its too much effort. The 3 most modern consoles. If its not too much trouble. (wii, xbox 360, ps3)

i have a load of retro consoles in my collection im willing to part with eg, sega megadrives, sega mega cd, snes, n64 and sega master system also quite a few megadrive games. :D

Back