Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

If this magnificent bike doesn't win RB of the year then i may well eat my hat, unless its very cold, then i won't coz i'll get a cold head :LOL: :LOL:

I swoon every time i see it :oops:

Re: .

Grannygrinder":2rejuvon said:
If this magnificent bike doesn't win RB of the year then i may well eat my hat, unless its very cold, then i won't coz i'll get a cold head :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you... :oops:

I dont think either Zinn or LLoyd have a chance, its as fierce battle there i think, the field is full of glory and its worse than a Norba championship race, this years BOTY...,i cant look... :facepalm: (not a face palm, its me closing my eyes)

Attachments

• Zinn 753 and campagnolo... Full european spec..JPG
    Zinn 753 and campagnolo... Full european spec..JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 889
I dont think either Zinn or LLoyd have a chance.

I will point blank disagree with you on this until I am blue in the face so there. I'm not saying one of them will win but it will be damned close and they are both in with a very good chance IMHO. And like many others I keep coming back top this thread, Its just amazing. ;)

Re: .

Grannygrinder":jhfarwzz said:

Thanks D, and my socks are nearing retro too.....i got them off you what 10 years ago...?

( actually that is really bad, my socks are 10years old...phew... :? :oops: )

LAMO... :cool:

ratcapa":3mqtgd60 said:
I dont think either Zinn or LLoyd have a chance.

I will point blank disagree with you on this until I am blue in the face so there. I'm not saying one of them will win but it will be damned close and they are both in with a very good chance IMHO. And like many others I keep coming back top this thread, Its just amazing. ;)

.. :oops: , cheers bud, but there are a lot to choose from, they are all winners, but lets face it, they are all heavy hitters, and theres also a lot of american muscle... :cool:

Silverfish":2ovhor94 said:
Probably 12 years ago!

....i think your right.... :eek: :shock: :cool:

the gloves pictured, not quite so old, but still going strong....... :cool:

Attachments

• 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,324
zinn

thought it was illegal to ride a bike off the month :LOL: .it still looks superb.and get some new socks you skanky git :LOL:

Latest posts

Back