Rasta splatter GROOVY

Nice framekit. Just the rasta stuff doesnt look right ino. (or is it just the pictures)?

Cheers,
Martin

Rasta stuff will be changed by silver thomson, just wanted to see how over the top it could be. Bike is at Jeroen's place now. Hope he likes it :D

Nice frame! As already mentioned by others, think it would look better with less colourful components. Black or silver Thomson imo.

Just out of interest what the axle to crown measurement on the fork :?:

sunchaser":c1qbt847 said:
Nice frame! As already mentioned by others, think it would look better with less colourful components. Black or silver Thomson imo.

Will check tomorrow as the bike is no longer at my place, pretty sure it's 390mm though (Yo-Eddy M/L non suspension corrected geometry)

yo-eddy":3v29jhn5 said:
sunchaser":3v29jhn5 said:

Will check tomorrow as the bike is no longer at my place, pretty sure it's 390mm though (Yo-Eddy M/L non suspension corrected geometry)

This is just the answer I was hoping for :D If I ever went down the custom frame route, I'd definitely go with non suspension corrected geometry!!

Classic lines on the frame, how does it ride?

:D

Back