Bike jumbles

would love too but am having to work this sunday :(

what type of stuff is there/are they any good?

am after a control tech mtb handle bar in alu not carbon fiber would/could i find somthing like that there?

Dave.

mtbdave":2ys4qel0 said:
would love too but am having to work this sunday :(

what type of stuff is there/are they any good?

am after a control tech mtb handle bar in alu not carbon fiber would/could i find somthing like that there?

Dave.

Possibly. Not very helpful I know but who knows what will be there. I'm still not sure what I'm taking myself!

sorry if i sound daft,but do you have to take something before you can buy? :?

or is it just turn upwith your readdies and grab a good deal?

ps would anyone keep an eye out for some crontrol tech bars for me seen as i am in work, standard bulge in middle of bar (25.4mm) and around 560+
if there is some then pm me and i will pay instantly,and cover the postge and any other costs.

Dave.

Do you have a selling table Old Ned? I just got my work cancelled for the weekend, had originally planned to be selling but didn't book it as I was going to be working in the end. Except I'm not now :roll:

Would you be interested in sharing a space/splitting the rent? 3mx3m iirc, so should be plenty of room... :)

Doors open at 11am I think. That was the case last year at least.

Traders can get in from 8am onwards.

fattiman":3akio6x9 said:
Anyone know what time it starts as it doesn't say on the web link? :?:

All the info is here -

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180934

You queue, pay your entrance fee, get in and go mad buying everything you see - especially on my table :D

I'm already sharing a table with someone so will be limited for space anyway.

Hope this answers all the questions ;)

I'll be wearing my RB jersey under my shirt so make yourself known. Please come and buy my Cycling Relics And Parts.

Back