Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team A may be fast, but its the Team C/Team B showdown where the action is.....

;)

Who put me in charge anyway?
I fancy riding through the night too if all up for it?

gump":3eps3nq3 said:
I fancy riding through the night too if all up for it?

I'm not a huge fan of night riding, but hey, I'll do whatever is required! :LOL:

Team C will kick arse, C is for Champions!!

Agreed ,

yes I will do some nights lap . only have Electron lights , 10 + 5 watts so should be interesting . :LOL:

I need to buy one or two more battery as I wont do much with one .

I only did one night lap last year, finishing about 1am, cos everyone else sacked it and went to bed :LOL:
Had to follow really.

Was quite peaceful and surreal.. especially with retro disco in the woods :)

Looking forward to it....

Are we all riding in RB tops?

How about getting some 'RetroBike Mountain Mayhem 2008 Team' casual T-Shirts for this event? I'd certainly pay for one, be a great souvenir and memento for all those riding!

Hilts":g92tpz13 said:
I wonder if Heathy will dare to do any night laps after the gorilla incident last year ??

As his team captain I'm putting him on night watch :LOL:

Actually fancy a couple of night laps myself.

That my friend is a truly sensational idea, beer and some pork scratchings by the DJ in the woods at midnight..

Enter the dragon!

MadCowKev":227hn2v4 said:
Hilts":227hn2v4 said:
I wonder if Heathy will dare to do any night laps after the gorilla incident last year ??

As his team captain I'm putting him on night watch :LOL:

Actually fancy a couple of night laps myself.

Great, I'm glad you said that Kev, Team B WILL be riding through the night. I did SITS last year with Simods team and we rode the whole thing.
Format was 1 lap each until a set time 10-11pm ish, then 2 laps each.
This meant that with lap times being about 1-1.15 each member got about 6 hours sleep :) And you only end up doing 2 night laps anyway!! Switching back to 1 lap in the morning.

As to the gorrilla, well im thinking about taking a big ass super soaker out for the night laps :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back