BoTM January 2012 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate beavis rides his mint 1991 Pine Mountain without clips or straps. One of them broke on a retro ride so he took them both off ;)

Strong start so far. :cool:

Re: '90 Dolomite Attitude

Arran":2i8y2x0k said:
I know it's about as unique & rare as a fart @ a curry eating competition but i'm happy with the result of the restoration so here it is for your consideration.

It's in the rules that the bike must be complete. Nice bike but it doesn't have any pedals on it mate.... I'm sure you probably have some tasty ones you could pop on it.

my koga miyata ridge runner will sign up for this month :D :)

kog78.jpg

kog48.jpg

even tho i was tempted to re- enter the craptivator after many email requests :shock:
i dont think it would be fun at this stage,i need to replace the chain then maybe get it muddy for the photo of the month :!:

i may have something equally as crappy ready for the weekend,for you to abue :p

Your craptivator is not eligible this month (read the BoTM rules). It will only be eligible once more, and that will be a special month that it meets the criteria of. If there's ever a BSO only month, you're all set.

WOW! Fierce competition already! I guess entering my run of the mill riders would be a futile exercise this month. Nice bikes every one so far!.

FMJ":jjmf323r said:
Your craptivator is not eligible this month (read the BoTM rules). It will only be eligible once more, and that will be a special month that it meets the criteria of. If there's ever a BSO only month, you're all set.

:oops: forgot rules......(as did pm ers) idid wonder

r12 12.Bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month. That is you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again - see rule 11).

dont think there will ever be a bso only month,perhaps there should,and ill craft one outa wood :!:

BSO i hate that saying,its more than that ,no one really knows what RETRO means,so a classic rover safety bike,and all the others before are bso
fed up of defending the craptivator its was suposed to be fun,and made it to 3rd place without my vote :!: only 9 behind the best LOOKING bike

if you want every bike on here is a BSO pretty obvious

just come right out and call it shit :D itll still be here in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back