Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

Very nice, glad to see it getting ridden.

Mine is nearly finished thankfully. Had a few issues with the cable guides but thankfully thats resolved. The only thing I have to do is change the spindle on the bottom bracket. Any ideas how I can remove the BB as I can't find the correct tool... :cry:

I'm pretty sure I've got the tool you need but I'll need to check when I'm back home on Sunday. You're welcome to borrow it. If its the origional bb then it'll be the very same tool used to fit it on the bike when it was built.
Pm me and we can arrange posting.

Andy

I'm pretty sure I've got the tool you need but I'll need to check when I'm back home on Sunday. You're welcome to borrow it. If its the origional bb then it'll be the very same tool used to fit it on the bike when it was built.
Pm me and we can arrange posting.

Andy

Thanks Andy,

Its a NOS Campagn Centuar bottom bracket, but it is the same as the one on my original bike. Does yours have a Campag bottom bracket?

Gio

Yes its for Campag bottom brackets. I just need to check I
its where I think it is. They are impossible to remove undamaged without it.

That was my dream bike when I had my 531 custom frame built. Man I'm soooooo jealous. Reynolds rocks!

Giom6":3mua4gdm said:
Very nice, glad to see it getting ridden.

Mine is nearly finished thankfully. Had a few issues with the cable guides but thankfully thats resolved. The only thing I have to do is change the spindle on the bottom bracket. Any ideas how I can remove the BB as I can't find the correct tool... :cry:

Glad to see you are close to the finish, im confident we are all looking forward to seeing it too, and i feel you have some very sound advice for your BB there.. :cool:

keep us all posted on your progress. :D

Attachments

• Zinn.JPG
    Zinn.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 755
Thanks,

Hopefully I'll get it done when I'm back at the end of Jan and then I'll restart the thread I had before.

I must admit - its looking good :p

peetee":3rcvt6wc said:
That was my dream bike when I had my 531 custom frame built. Man I'm soooooo jealous. Reynolds rocks!

Mine too, if you get the chance to get one, grab it, im really impressed with the frame and fork, its Very fast and agile, and the weights impressive too.. :cool:

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 749
  • 753.JPG
    753.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 749
Back