Its the first weekend in Jan - whats the plan?

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Chaps - whats the plan this weekend?

Helps me if we do morning or afternoon - i.e. start later around lunch time or earlier - just fits in better with spending time with the family - 10:30 starts means the whole day is spent 'on your hobbies' :LOL:

Forest? Still not been there yet.

Poor start for me with current family issues :? I was thinking the same not a great start to the west midlands calender with the first riding date this weekend already here

With the current hospital visiting and possible bike collection sunday I vote next weekend in the forest for a Christmas fatty buster?

Next weekend is fine with me too - can only do Sunday though. This weekend is a bit close to the festive madness!

daj":2nlf632e said:
Poor start for me with current family issues :? I was thinking the same not a great start to the west midlands calender with the first riding date this weekend already here

With the current hospital visiting and possible bike collection sunday I vote next weekend in the forest for a Christmas fatty buster?

Can't do next weekend, however the weekend after i'm free both days :D so can get some Honc practice in both days if any interest

bike collection ? do share with the group :LOL:

I can't make the 21/22 - getting a bit close to the firt weekend in Feb too!

How about this Saturday morning, 09:30H or 13:00H for a couple of hours around the FoD?

nevadasmith":1a95emc5 said:
I can't make the 21/22 - getting a bit close to the firt weekend in Feb too!

How about this Saturday morning, 09:30H or 13:00H for a couple of hours around the FoD?

Sorry Adrian,

Not in the FoD this saturday :roll:

Back