BoTM January 2012 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
audi-allroad":yk0qop7c said:
al":yk0qop7c said:
Just don't wast it on a Raleigh Activator!! MEEEEEYYOOW :LOL: :LOL:

al. ;)

oh yeah !!

carry on like that and the activator will be getting some fresh photos on the weekend :evil:

dont care what anyone says,there are heavier and worse out there....and a lot of people started out on cheap RETRO bikes :(

Piperdave":qv4gw1ux said:
Really needed to see a dirty pic..

Griffin Pinnacle, early '90s

Catalogue photo....no

Garage queen...no

Professional pics...no

Worth loads "o" dosh...no :roll:

Made in Taiwan...yes

Captured in the field...yes

Dirty...yes

Ridden...yes

Fun...yes :shock:

Entered just for a laugh...yes :LOL:

PC210194.jpg

you got my vote just for where your from,i used to live at thomas a becket! sussex born and bred :D

I like the Columbus Max OR tubeset,

but there some parts changeable...

730/732 Hubs with Araya or Specialized rims

730 seat post

735 derailleurs

black leather Turbo

maybe the better choice.

cheers chowi

johntomjoe":1ww7l0t7 said:
audi-allroad":1ww7l0t7 said:
al":1ww7l0t7 said:
Just don't wast it on a Raleigh Activator!! MEEEEEYYOOW :LOL: :LOL:

al. ;)

oh yeah !!

carry on like that and the activator will be getting some fresh photos on the weekend :evil:

dont care what anyone says,there are heavier and worse out there....and a lot of people started out on cheap RETRO bikes :(

Get shooting my friend. :D

I promise you, the day we have a MY BIKES BAD BUT THERE ARE WORSE ONES OUT THERE bike of the month competition, I'll vote for yours.

al.

That Klein is seriuosly nice. Funny, I've never aspired to own or even ride a Klein, but good ones like that sure are nice to look at!*
It's like music - I like listening to a bit of Bach or Bethoven but when it comes to playing - I'd rather bash out some Megadeth!

*no, this is NOT a comment on the metits of riders vs garage queens, each to their own I say.

CHOWI

is it too late for me to put your recommendations on the Santana?

I have all of that kind of stuff sitting around for a fat chance build i am working on....

I should probably re read the rules...

If you upgrade your bike with that couple of details, even with saddle only, I don't see reason why you couldn't add or swap one of your photos before pull will start. Not sure it is worth all that hassle though. I swapped my Fat photo last month as bike received another pedals and bottle cages.
I concur, filled brazed Columbus Max is really nice to look at.

'90 Dolomite Attitude

I know it's about as unique & rare as a fart @ a curry eating competition but i'm happy with the result of the restoration so here it is for your consideration. Build thread here.

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

i know it's being a bit picky, but that attitude really should have pedals on,
it just seems incomplete, stunning bike though.

Re: '90 Dolomite Attitude

Arran":eea9wgim said:
but i'm happy with the result of the restoration

I don't know that I'd call that a restoration. It's more of a rebuild seeing as it has none of the original parts and really almost zero parts the same age as the fuselage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back