Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

Might have to put my entry on hold because they've moved weekends and mayhem now fall on same weekend as my sons birthday and my ex is giving me grief ,going to try and sort something out so will keep you posted

nobby the sheep":3su2mrcd said:
Might have to put my entry on hold because they've moved weekends and mayhem now fall on same weekend as my sons birthday and my ex is giving me grief ,going to try and sort something out so will keep you posted

OK, I'll be coming straight from my holiday again this year. I wont be doing that next year though if I am doing a solo :shock:

I think they moved it because the school hols etc have moved due to the extra bank holiday

nobby the sheep":1j2xozw2 said:

Bring him along, sure there's a spare bear suit and hecklermaphone he could use... :twisted:

nobby the sheep":3tyynpxr said:
Wanted to do that but the ex is haveing none of it ,going to keep trying to sort something out

Yeah, would be a shame to expose him to an exciting outdoor sport with a bunch of fun, friendly people... :roll: Or has she heard about Edwards...? :shock:

Best of luck sorting something out :)

i'd be up for a 10 man team (or potentially 4 depending on fitness levels)... but, next year. sadly i'm having grief with my knee still so wouldn't want to commit to anything and let people down. I am hoping to get out to a RB meet or two this year and get some face to face introductions done, bring on 2013 (and hope that whats left of my cartilage behaves itself!)

jax13":1b0awiz5 said:
i'd be up for a 10 man team (or potentially 4 depending on fitness levels)... but, next year. sadly i'm having grief with my knee still so wouldn't want to commit to anything and let people down. I am hoping to get out to a RB meet or two this year and get some face to face introductions done, bring on 2013 (and hope that whats left of my cartilage behaves itself!)

you'll be very welcome, when your ready, there will be plenty of retro bikers just spectating at Mayhem also, so you could always show up for the social side, there'll be plenty of local rides going on throughout the year also.

Back