Funk Pro Comp

Lid":1qwmp580 said:
Would love to see some side by side shots of the frames.

Lid , yeah i'll get some more pic's up of both frames for you soon. It surprised me how different the frames are !!

Great to see you finally got hold of the Funk you've been after Chris.
That one does look very nice especially with the Manitous.

Tough choice between M900 and M732/5.
But you've got LX on your Stumpy, DX on your Ultimate and XT on your Blizzard. By that rationale I reckon XTR would be a logical next step.

RockiMtn":2g3xi330 said:
Nice! A DeKerf, then a Blizzard, now a FUNK. We have very similar tastes in bikes. But blimey how fast you build up your projects. Makes my schedule look piss poor in comparison! :LOL: Puts me to shame. :oops:

Can I ask where the cracks on the 1990 are? I'm a tad nervous about mine, as I have yet to strip off the rattle can spray on it to get a good look.

Our tastes our simple , "we have to have the best" :LOL: I only need a few more bits then I can get cracking on with the build and try to decide which groupset looks best,which stem & bars to go for , which tyres to use , which wheels . :?

The crack on the first Funk frame i bought is on the chainstay weld where its welded to the seat tube. I'll pm you some pic's fella.

drystonepaul":13b8xnqs said:
Great to see you finally got hold of the Funk you've been after Chris.
That one does look very nice especially with the Manitous.

Tough choice between M900 and M732/5.
But you've got LX on your Stumpy, DX on your Ultimate and XT on your Blizzard. By that rationale I reckon XTR would be a logical next step.

Cheers fella ! You and your groupset bikes , I hadn't thought of it like that though! This is a big decision in my life :LOL:

ez054098":2ji4xh38 said:
mfh126":2ji4xh38 said:
Nice one, Chris! Not sure how I missed this thread.

Mike, did the guy you sold you Funk to ever post a build thread?
No, I'll PM him and see if I can get him to start one. He has the bike listed in his signature, but no build thread.

Back