• Jan 2011 Pre ’90 Special is Crantinope’s Kona Explosif

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feb 2011 is Sinnerman’s Dave Lloyd

• Mar 2011 ‘Born in the USA’ Special is Bushpig’s 1981/2 Cunningham Indian

• Apr 2011 is mr_ship’s 1994 Yeti ARC

• May 2011 ‘Made In Canada ‘eh’ Special is Woody’s 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

• June 2011 is chowi’s 1992 Gilles Berthoud (joint winner)

• June 2011is JustKev’s Yeti C-26 (joint winner)

• July 2011 ‘Euro Special’ is Sinnerman’s 1990 Zinn Z-753

• August 2011 is FMJ’s 1995 Brodie Sovereign (joint winner)

• August 2011 is spesh’s 1987 Muddy Fox Courier (joint winner)

• September 2011 ‘Neon Special’ is pete_mcc’s Klein Attitude Graffiti

• October 2011 is ameybrook’s 1994-5 Yeti ARC

• November 2011 ‘Made In Taiwan Special’ is makster’s 1987 Jamis Dakota Competition

• December 2011 is hollister's Ritchey Team Comp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hadn't seen that model of Explosif before and took my eye straight away, got my vote and well done to everyone, some superb bikes there

like the brodie the most as well, just still a bit undecided on the fork (if I would ride it that is, and yes a friend has one), but seeing as I´m itching to set a rocky of mine up with the same bar setup I voted for the cunningham, which is executed very nicely!

and as for the german thickhead, who succeeded to embarass himself even more....yes it´s still called "fremdschämen", I bet it sounds even better with a english accent ;) not wanting to fuel anything here though, good luck to all participants!

Spencer":10b1924m said:
semi-school":10b1924m said:
Nice stuff, but for me, the winner is the one that I wanna throw a leg over and hammer until I've got nothing left.

I agree, took a while but my vote has been cast

I'm the same. All nice bikes and a huge amount of effort has gone in to all, so hats off to all, but none make me really lusty.

Voted

LLoyd, Cunningham, Zinn, Yeti - some really beautiful bikes and as usual I can't decide :roll: So I'm going to vote for...... just one more look and then I'll decide.....

berthoud for me :cool:

not just because it is rare but more because its looking the part of a true retro MTB and beautiful in a classy and understated manner

and a bit because its one of the few surviving french framebuilders ( more into randonneur bikes)

Brodie which is very nice was close :cool:

mr ship yetiarc for me.love it. i must admit i was suprised not to see audi,s klein but judging by his reaction maybe thats not a bad thing. sometimes it helps to be left out.

Back