Son you've got £800ish to spend on a full suss ideas please!

Yeah I'll give it a good try out before I decide. Although I found that in my old FS that it was the ride to and from my offroad haunts that I used the lockout. I weigh in between 15 1/2 and 16 stone so I create a far bit of "motion" in the shocks. But I guess the key is setting the right pressure as they are both air shocks. I think the rear shock has propedal which will hopefully help aswell...

Id start by finidng teh manuals and then setting up the correct sag etc. when it comes.

I understand your predicament though, i too use my lockout when im on flat but flick it off for drops and stuff.
Although i did forget once and something went 'ping'. Its fine though.

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":1eqdml5d said:
Hmm not sure what's happened but try looking on the halfords website carrera banshees for your price range.

Links do that to me sometimes.

He is sorted now though, but you could get end of the line 09 i think banshees for about £450.

No offence chaps but wouldn't have gone looking in Halfords for a good bike....Carrera...*shudders*

Im with you on that one LOL. Id rather buy a second hand £600 bike than a new pile of gash from Halfords.

In theory if you have the Pro-pedal lockout you should not have to open the gate when doing drops as the pro-pedal will automaticlly open when you hit hard, all it does it take ouit the bob when pedaling

Back