Baltic Bawbags - 29th January - Dunkeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put in an appearance if I can, as usual won't know until nearer the time though. Probably on some variety of Sunn, as it's a retro meet.

Sadly a no show for me as I'll be staggering around New South Wales in ridiculous temperatures. I was hoping it would be the Sunn's first outing as well.

Tazio":3fc1ggy7 said:
Sadly a no show for me as I'll be staggering around New South Wales in ridiculous temperatures. I was hoping it would be the Sunn's first outing as well.

W@nker :LOL:

If it's any consolation Rob I'm not very good in the heat. And I'm working so I'll be inside most of the time.

The winter so far has been a bit odd, we've not had any snow worth talking about yet but Ive been frozen for the last couple of month a canny get any heat into me ..................................... if this goes on much longer Im gonna have to put the heating on :shock:

No need to put the heating on until you're wearing all the clothes you own and you're still cold. The year before I got double glazing in my flat the temperature inside got a couple of degrees below zero. I was nice and warm in my sleeping bag!

I'm in

clockworkgazz":gvey5tza said:
Time for the dekerf me thinks but will be weather dependant.

Yep, if will be really bad wet then Zaskar with discs. If frozen or reasonable dry, anything else.

So if there's not going to be any snow or ice are we re-naming this Tepid Bawbags, or Comfortable Bawbags, Hot and steamy Bawbags :LOL:

I'm a tentative yip/maybe.. missed out last year due to a cup semi final, and this year, I've just realised I have a gig in glasgow the night before. so it all hinges on my questionable ability to drink moderately on the saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back