lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
as suggested by old_banger on mikee's thread, lets have all the full bounce treks in one place.

here's mine - 1992 9000

2uzqgow.jpg

That's cool lewis1641 .... Hope to see more trek 9000 series & Ys here. Was oping to see a 1992 Trek 9000 Boing with orange swing arm popping up here...havent seen 'that in quite awhile...and then ;)

Here's my contribution :

1997 Trek Y33 with 1 X 8 setup (the front has since changed to a single 46T front)
r4.jpg

y331.jpg

1997 Y Five-0
five0.jpg

r6.jpg

My Bro-in-law's Y22/33
y22.jpg

y33.jpg

My "new" 1997 Y-33.

Stock except for the Bontrager Race Lite carbon seat post, clamp and Maxxis Larsen TTs.

Demo pedals will be replaced with aluminum flats. Also need a plusher seat.

Attachments

• New-Skins-on-Old-Ride.jpg
    New-Skins-on-Old-Ride.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 3,487
jbzspace":3osovr2h said:
My "new" 1997 Y-33.

Stock except for the Bontrager Race Lite carbon seat post, clamp and Maxxis Larsen TTs.

Demo pedals will be replaced with aluminum flats. Also need a plusher seat.

Nice one ! :cool:

Great Topic! Love those Y's! I'm planning on buying a white Y22 from 1997. It Only needs a replaceable rear derailleur hanger. Is this easily available at a trek dealer? I've emailed the dutch importer allready. And maybe a new bushing kit? If i take a look (100km away...) are there specific points where to look at so that i don't buy a wreck?? Thanks for helping!

My first ever retro bike build.......

Trek Y3 - I built her up how I wanted (non-original) but I had the powder coat combo I wanted & the parts I wanted, don't think I'll ever get rid of this one. You don't see many around these days so thought I had to add to this thread.

Back