Totally original Falcon Pro Zeta 1983.

Bones619

Retro Newbie
This Falcon Pro was used for about 2 weeks back in 1983 and then stored in the back of a garage for 28 years!!

My first BMX at age 12 was this exact model in this colour scheme. As with everything it wasn't long before it had the wheels, bars, pedals etc changed!

I appreciate it is not a top spec dream BMX that everyone is after but this bike represents the kind of budget bikes that 90% of the kids rode back in the early '80's!

Hope you like it!

Zeta12.jpg

Zeta11.jpg

DSCF3353.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

DSCF3348.jpg

DSCF3351.jpg

That just looks super clean :shock:

You got to love a bmx that we first had and that made us love bmx's from then onwards ;)

Is it missing a back fleccy ?

there now seems a change in the old school bmx scene to collect all old bmx's and not just the high end high priced one's

you can just get as much enjoyment restoring up and collecting the lesser lower end models and companys

I have a VICEROY bmx - one of two i have and there are not many about in the UK - 4 that we know of

this one again is waiting to be sorted

SNC12576.jpg

cheers B ;)

viceroy bmx

at llast i have found someone who owns a viceroy.few months back i recently purchased a near mint viceroy bmx and was wondering what sort of money they are worth.its chrome with blue annodised wheels/bars brakes etc.

Back