Both refinished in my custom colours :LOL:

Mrs Monsters

Pink001.jpg

My latest Kona in Gulf colours :cool:

021.jpg

018.jpg

001-12.jpg

its_kirby":ljdno6lr said:
:LOL: america & canada mostly. uk customs had a great new year party on all my import duties from 2011 :evil:

Lol - yeah we have all been stung for evil import tax at one point or another, still it must have been worth it to get your hands on hotties such as those.

I have only ever seen one hot on Ebay a few yrs ago and it was stars and bars and I could never afford it at the time.

One day!

Gravy Monster":4kj3vu9k said:
Both refinished in my custom colours :LOL:

Mrs Monsters

Pink001.jpg

My latest Kona in Gulf colours :cool:

021.jpg

018.jpg

001-12.jpg

Really like Mrs Monsters - i saw that in the "Kona's page" and always wondered if it was a foreign colour or a custom paint job.

I also think you did you did a very pro job on your Gulf Kilauea - where and how did you get that done?

Monkeeee01":267h5nie said:
Really like Mrs Monsters - i saw that in the "Kona's page" and always wondered if it was a foreign colour or a custom paint job.

I also think you did you did a very pro job on your Gulf Kilauea - where and how did you get that done?

The Pink one was done at Argos Racing Cycles in Bristol HERE

The Gulf Kilauea was done at Grahpic Shack HEREwho also did the custom decals in these colours and did the GULF style Kona head badge, Garry is your man there, They dont advertise this but I can strongly recommend them on attention to detail along with a stunning finish, Have you seen sinnermans bikes ? he has had many bespoke paint jobs done. I simply said what I would like to recreate using the exact coloursaong with some exapmles (97 kona catalogue pics), they even did the black pinstripe outers to really finish it off. oh... and I wanted the rear bridges done in orange to break the back end up a bit ;)

PM'd Anthony about my '95 Cindercone as I was unsure about the colour, but it looks like it is an optional factory colour:

98ba690f.jpg

926448a3.jpg

It's a really dark grey/ black with a silver metallic.

Monkeeee01":1hzs6c3i said:
Hi all,

All lot of us on here (me included) love the custom colour scheme's Kona offered on the 95-97 top end models such as Hot's & Ku's.

I know we have a ***Kona's page*** already but it would be great if people could post up pictures of there custom Kona's (originals and replicas) so we had them in one place.

I see from Jones post of his 96 Hot there was the Red colour of the AA on offer which I didn't know til I saw at his today,

There is the green flower scheme that you can see on the 96 catalogue on the Ku and of course the "stars and bars"

I also new someone who had his 96 Explosif painted by Kona in a lovely Mustard yellow back in the day and I also remember the original brochure had 4 example colours of the custom jobs.

So Please anyone with any custom jobs post up some pictures you have (or pictures you have of other peoples bikes lol)

Cheers

Gaz
Nice bikes but were is this 'kona page' at??

badger1":1g68kwth said:
Monkeeee01":1g68kwth said:
Hi all,

All lot of us on here (me included) love the custom colour scheme's Kona offered on the 95-97 top end models such as Hot's & Ku's.

I know we have a ***Kona's page*** already but it would be great if people could post up pictures of there custom Kona's (originals and replicas) so we had them in one place.

I see from Jones post of his 96 Hot there was the Red colour of the AA on offer which I didn't know til I saw at his today,

There is the green flower scheme that you can see on the 96 catalogue on the Ku and of course the "stars and bars"

I also new someone who had his 96 Explosif painted by Kona in a lovely Mustard yellow back in the day and I also remember the original brochure had 4 example colours of the custom jobs.

So Please anyone with any custom jobs post up some pictures you have (or pictures you have of other peoples bikes lol)

Cheers

Gaz
Nice bikes but were is this 'kona page' at??

Here it is

:cool: :cool: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19592

Ernie ;)

yellow 95 Kilauea - no repaint here, some special factory paint schema (not confirmed, so far)

SNC00072.jpg

Latest posts

Back