The FTW Street Bike: Fully built pics now on Page 8

LeeDevelopment":3bzj93up said:
Hi, received the Moby from eBay, what I thought were just bad scratches is actually a 'dimple' in the post so have sorted a second post from eBay! Will see how it turns out when it arrives, if all OK then it'll get re-ano'd and be used until a proper red Moby turns up. Had a bid on some bars last night but didn't get them.

in the meantime have been working with a follow RB'er on new 'Americana' style decals for the frame, they're looking fantastic, just finalising the design and then they're off to the get done by Gil. Hopefully the frame will be being sent off for paint within the next fortnight...then it will take a while as the painter has a wee back log of frames to do - alas it will be worth it (it had better be!!).

Now it's just a case of finding bars and a few different types of tyres to try out, oh and hubs.... can't do much till next week for hubs going to ring some friends in the industry to see if they have any NOS bits and pieces in their warehouses.

that's too bad... Did the seller listed it as dented? Probably not I guess :?

I don't know what size you need but I just saw an add on Dutch Marktplaats. A seller has a NOS Ringle Moby seatpost. He sells it for €70,00

http://link.marktplaats.nl/515398602

Let me know if I can help translating. If you press 'Email deze adverteerder', you can email the seller directly.

MynameisCasper":2vii28x2 said:
I don't know what size you need but I just saw an add on Dutch Marktplaats. A seller has a NOS Ringle Moby seatpost. He sells it for €70,00

http://link.marktplaats.nl/515398602

Let me know if I can help translating. If you press 'Email deze adverteerder', you can email the seller directly.

Sadly that's a 27.0 and not a 27.2 which is what I'm after, darn it! :)

OH MY GOD!!!! Hugggggeeeeeee THANK YOU to both BeepBepp and Gil_m for the new FTW decals, they look AMAZING!!! No glimpses will be posted however as want to get the frame painted first.

Holy cow though!!!!

The frame and forks have been sent up to Kevin Winter's to be painted today...... and now the waiting game begins again.

In the meantime a spot of more re-anodising to do :D

....oh and the decision between either black spokes or silver spokes (it will have silver hubs and black rims) ...... such a 'shallow' thing!

Back