HONC - Reminder!

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Reminder (mainly for Daj! ;)) that HONC entries are open on the 3rd Jan and sell out very quickly.

nevadasmith":wxduey7y said:
Reminder (mainly for Daj! ;)) that HONC entries are open on the 3rd Jan and sell out very quickly.

you in Adrian ? which route if so , is it single speed able :LOL:

theredchili":nn30exs4 said:
nevadasmith":nn30exs4 said:

I rode it on a singlespeed a couple of years ago no real problems but it depends how fit you are. It's a long way to ride a bike with one gear though, even if it was flat, which it definitely isn't!

theredchili":2yzv138v said:
nevadasmith":2yzv138v said:

James - yes I'm in - booking Daj on too. Entering the long route :shock:

Yes I would have though it is single speedable - there are a few long climbs around there but nothing massively steep.

Anyhow why would you single speed it if you have a Monster Fat with gears?!! (Or any bike with gears for that matter!)

Remember it gets booked up fast (it will be game over well before lunch time) and keep an eye on the HONC website - they often start entries earlier than they say (last year I entered at 10:05 and was number 700 odd!!!)

nevadasmith":pypwldbb said:
theredchili":pypwldbb said:
nevadasmith":pypwldbb said:

James - yes I'm in - booking Daj on too. Entering the long route :shock:

Yes I would have though it is single speedable - there are a few long climbs around there but nothing massively steep.

Anyhow why would you single speed it if you have a Monster Fat with gears?!! (Or any bike with gears for that matter!)

Remember it gets booked up fast (it will be game over well before lunch time) and keep an eye on the HONC website - they often start entries earlier than they say (last year I entered at 10:05 and was number 700 odd!!!)

i'm on it ! 100k route then

Back