1993-ish Coyote Easton Ultralite - minor update

Finally got round to finishing Spences' Ultralight in what is probably the least interesting thread on pre 1997 bicycles (going by the comments). Viewed count says otherwise so its either so stunning that its just blown you all away or that it is so boring you've fallen asleep and only realized where you were when woken by the missus the next day clattering around for breakfast coffee.

If the latter, then I apologize and will endeavour to improve my build threads by adding excitement and mystery with possibly a cliffhanger at the end of each

Attachments

• finished ultralite.jpg
    finished ultralite.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 931
Gravy Monster":2hlvxx0p said:
Looks greats and lots of fun, have you ridden it yet ?

I quite fancy building a dropmtb after seeing this :cool:

Its a bit of a stretch and was a potential Twizzler attendee, will be playing with positioning before giving a proper ride update. Build 'feels' very light btw, might give it a diet just to see how loooow it can go.

Deda bar tape looks and feels pretty good for the cash too.

How are you getting along with this one LGF, any updates for us, how are you finding the drop bars....?

Interested to hear your thoughts.... :cool:

posing in the snow:

coyote_easton_ultralite_426.jpg

Remember seeing this at the Peaks, top karma! Almost as good as the barrel he accidentally karma'd most of to me :oops:

Love the finish on these and I won't comment on the canti/disc tab combo, but I do hope that big/big is just for the camera...? :p

I have to point out that 'those forks' were purchased by me almost 12 years ago to the day.

12 years...

Aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Bit of a wee update - Dia-Comps make way for Frogglegggs for that true cantilever build, a tweak to the giblets and its back to being a rider.

A bargain ebay Turbomatic compliments the yellow and a karma RB seatpost allows it to sit on the bike and not on a shelf...

coyote_easton_ultralite_980.jpg

Back