Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

I'm in - happy to bring up the rear of any NW+NW team... as long as it's not captained beyond breaking point by Sinnett! ;-)

HarryCrumb":2lkajyu4 said:
Well in a 4 man team its 4 or five laps

Or five and a half... :oops:

I'm up for something, either or :)

Kiran, Sarah (Mrs World Champ), Helen (Mrs. World Champ in law) and Bryony (unwitting retro virgin) are up for a ladies' team too. I just thought I'd put that up in writing before any of them have chance to see sense! :twisted: :LOL:

elPedro666":1ji1x68q said:
HarryCrumb":1ji1x68q said:
Well in a 4 man team its 4 or five laps

Or five and a half... :oops:

I'm up for something, either or :)

Kiran, Sarah (Mrs World Champ), Helen (Mrs. World Champ in law) and Bryony (unwitting retro virgin) are up for a ladies' team too. I just thought I'd put that up in writing before any of them have chance to see sense! :twisted: :LOL:

sounds good

Mayhem already !! Oh yes please , I've loved my place on the NW 4 man team but I said I would try a solo attempt one year and I think 2012 could be the one! ......what are you saying woody :?: 24 hours of racing :!: ➡️ Absolute madness !

Woody":37u92on9 said:
Mayhem already !! Oh yes please , I've loved my place on the NW 4 man team but I said I would try a solo attempt one year and I think 2012 could be the one! ......what are you saying woody :?: 24 hours of racing :!: ➡️ Absolute madness !

maniac ;)

I may be sucked in one year. 2013 sounds lucky to me so maybe then.

I'm in this year.

Sarah and Helen are also wanting to join this year, there may be a few other girls they know who would want to join. I think cas also wanted to join a girls team so maybe enough for 10?

Oh and I was also thinking of a solo attemp, 2013 though.

Easy_Rider":jd4ruo11 said:
I'm in this year.

Sarah and Helen are also wanting to join this year, there may be a few other girls they know who would want to join. I think cas also wanted to join a girls team so maybe enough for 10?

Oh and I was also thinking of a solo attemp, 2013 though.

Kiran and Bryony (new recruit) should make up the numbers, and I'm hoping to be up for the solo in 2013 as well, all looking good so far! :cool:

Back