Coed Y Brenin, my favourite trail centre

There are some cottages just down the road that are great to stay in, just over the road from a pub but not much else.

Think the same lady owns all of them.

Been there a few times and some of them sleep about 10 people, excellent facility.

We cycled down to the trails every day, probably a few miles.

REKIBorter":2nle2z7h said:
... Me and a mate stayed at the Tyn-y-groes hotel. ...all night drinking.

We got a lifetime ban and don't mention the incident with the landlords daughter :p

Good news for CYD fans then. This years Big Dirty Weekender is in Snowdonia. Final date has yet to be set but it looks like early June at the moment. Friday will be a big push up Snowdon for a 8pm descent. Saturday is C-Y-B and sunday is a half day around Betswy-Coed.

We are setting a limit of 25 riders this year though as herding large groups up a mountain could be a pain in the ass. Several camping options are being discussed at the momentand we hope to make an announcement soon. It will be first come first served so keep an eye out for that announcement!

Si

REKIBorter":28h929jy said:
We got a lifetime ban and don't mention the incident with the landlords daughter :p

Now I don't know about anyone else... but I am intrigued about this incident and think it needs its own thread!

Jonnyboy, I would love to get up yo Coed Y Brenin... looks great.
Any dates in mind?

Back