Post new years ride.

Ok, DA-EVO is coming up on the train with me.

Can you let me know by 8am if you are coming or not, as i'll just get a single to Horsham and ride back to Brighton from there.

im wondering if we should hold this date back until we can raise at least 5 confirmed riders?..

I'd also be happy to lead a group around my local trails at Swinley forest.

warpedboy2":17bdu9er said:
Ok, DA-EVO is coming up on the train with me.

Can you let me know by 8am if you are coming or not, as i'll just get a single to Horsham and ride back to Brighton from there.
I expect I shall be, I just can't be certain yet that I can get away. PM me your mobile number and I'll be in touch in the morning if that helps.

Assuming I can go, my intention is to cycle down to Shoreham and then accompany those who need to get back to Horsham and get the return train back from there. Hopefully I'm not quite too old to do that.

well, i am up for it. i shall keep an eye on this thread to check the status of the ride.

Hopefully see you all tomorrow :cool:

sorry guys, im going to have to pull out as wasnt expecting to get in this late and im not prepared.
I may make it, but if not then have a great ride

I'm ok, and Marcus is on his way, so the ride seems to be definitely on. See you @ Horsham @ 10.17, Brit Rail willing.

Back