Son you've got £800ish to spend on a full suss ideas please!

wookiee":3fpg20im said:
Yeah I've seen a few on ebay around that age so just waiting for one to come up really...Is the Wolfridge/Attack trail much heavier than the Rift Zone/Mount Vision? Oh and the Orange 5 how does that compare? My mate has an Orange Patriot and to be honest its a bit of a tank!...

This is what my friend got.

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... 7-09-34045

It's quite heavy but could lose weight easily. He was worried it was more bike then he needed but loves it now. He had a 2005 Alpine Trail before and the WR blows that away.

I'm VERY biased towards the 5 and am on my second but they really are superb do it all bikes. Mine comes in at around 28lb with out too much effort to save weight so is fine for all the riding I do. If you do look for a 5 I'd go no earlier then 2009 if I were you. They changed the geometry to the current spec and started using Reynolds tubes in 2009. ;)

I have a Lapierre SPICY heavily modified 216 2010 for sale 50 inch, if you are intrested.
But would need to find another couple of hundred quid, can send pics if you wish

graham1975":2xy11ljs said:
I have a Lapierre SPICY heavily modified 216 2010 for sale 50 inch, if you are intrested.
But would need to find another couple of hundred quid, can send pics if you wish

He would need to find longer legs!

Im 6ft 1 and its fine for me, that bike would suit anyone from 6ft to 6ft 4,
Problem with me is im bang in the middle of a med and lrg, it all boils down to TT length for me, iv put a shorter stem on it which suits me better.

graham1975":1l9zh3t7 said:
Im 6ft 1 and its fine for me, that bike would suit anyone from 6ft to 6ft 4,
Problem with me is im bang in the middle of a med and lrg, it all boils down to TT length for me, iv put a shorter stem on it which suits me better.

Your original post says it is a 50 inch frame.

That's pretty big :D

Thats right ist a large isnt it? they do a 46 50 and 52
it is pretty big but isn't 6ft 4 inch pretty big too!?

Hi Graham

Possibly interested send me some pics but I recon you may have your inches and cms mixed up! I have been riding a 19inch, 48.2cm Marin....

Eye i did it is cm. as far as im aware thats the lrg frame, the Marin wolfridge 2004 i had a while ago seemed to be on the small size compared to other bikes, do not know if they are the same today.

Back