Raleigh team panasonic **SORTED!*

shawnb

Senior Retro Guru
Hi there, after recently finding my old 1985 Raleigh team panasonic jersey I'd like to start looking for a bike similar to what I owned in the '80's. Ideally 531 upwards and 58/60cm size. Frame and forks or complete bike considered, condition not important.
I have an '80's bianchi and a modern full suss mtb that would keep it company in the garage :LOL:

I have a set of Raleigh Panasonic bib-shorts....so you will be all kitted out when you do get the frame!.....Let me know if you are interested....will post!

sawston_vulcan":35nu8f8u said:
I have a set of Raleigh Panasonic bib-shorts....so you will be all kitted out when you do get the frame!.....Let me know if you are interested....will post!

Thanks but you aint seen my legs !! no way would I have the guts to wear them :LOL:
Thanks though.

A friend has a 531c Panasonic frameset in about a 60cm. I'll see him probably next weekend, I will ask him if he will take it out of storage and do a deal.

No problem, thanks. In fact in the last couple of days I managed to pick up this minter, sat in a loft for most of it's life :cool:

teamraleigh1.jpg

teamraleigh2.jpg

Well happy ;)

Blimey! I saw that when researching the value of my friends. You really did want one didn't you :D

Much better condition than this one but over twice the price....

Whats the build plan?

Latest posts

Back