Motorbike poss for sale Honda CB1 400cc SOLD

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Feel free to ask any questions....very solid mechanically., will pass mot again next year easy. Ticks over nice and even. Have spare headers from a complete exhaust to replace ones on bike as they are corroded where they go into the engine, no leaks but will need new welded on or use spare headers. Shame original exhausts are stainless apart from the collers, which is a common prob with these. Back brake caliper could do with a new piston, That's it really. Have a few spares, inc sticker sets and lot of paints, and a spare cbr900 rear shock. Goes like a fast thing ! Tires excellent, discs not worn, everything works apart from the neutral light. Gear box is smooth.SOLD

http://www.hondacb1.org/forum/index.php ... 664.0.html

Thanks Steve, reluctant but willing sale due to patter of tiny feet on way ! :D :D :D so gonna stick with peddles again , not engines

Congratulations mate :LOL:

That is a worthy reason for selling :D

Edited to add:

I'd have it back like a shot, but I've already got its slight bigger (and slower) brother.

Good luck with the sale.

Wait until the little one is three, then you can go back to engines:

sitz-1.jpg

We had one of these for my son, but we never went far. He'd fall asleep before I'd gone two miles :LOL:

Wow didn't know you could get them for motorbikes, just thought you had to wait till their a lot older.......spose theirs always a side car...........like Olive and Arther ''on the buses''.... :D

i081621.jpg

Back