Other Retro stuff

Minis, until I sold them all as they took up all my time! Still trying to shift the last of the bits.

Anyone here want a small bore Cooper 12G295 unused cylinder head?

Houses, yeah, it doesn't get much bigger than that. Just finishing renovating a Victorian Terrace, and buying a several hundred year old Granite Steading in Aberdeenshire (in the woods)!

psyclone1976":3t1zbh2h said:
House music, i'm a big fan of late 80's early 90' dance music. :cool:

With you on the early 90's stuff, and I'm also way in to mid 90's happy harcore, drum and base and a bit of techno (not the really dark stuff though).

Is Win98 retro?

In that case my Job is retro!

Running Mass Spec software on PC's with NT4. 20+ year old autosamplers etc. The best old stuff is in the warehouse. No idea why we don't throw it away!

Tallpaul":u62s24b3 said:
Is Win98 retro?

In that case my Job is retro!

Running Mass Spec software on PC's with NT4. 20+ year old autosamplers etc. The best old stuff is in the warehouse. No idea why we don't throw it away!

Technology wise it is more retro then your '92 Kona ! :LOL:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":ws21d07i said:
psyclone1976":ws21d07i said:
House music, i'm a big fan of late 80's early 90' dance music. :cool:

With you on the early 90's stuff, and I'm also way in to mid 90's happy harcore, drum and base and a bit of techno (not the really dark stuff though).

how cool was that period! :D
So many great songs,..
i used to work with a organisor back then of the biggest rave party's around,..with the happy hardcore and Gabber (who rembers that! ;) ) and so on,..was a great time,..

Well, there is my Citroen DS. But it's currently away for restoration. I'm expecting it back at the end of next month or early in March with NO RUST! :D , a bare metal respray back to its original colour and the original (green) tinted windows back in it.

The rest of my stuff is just old.

grahame":lll8cp8m said:
Well, there is my Citroen DS. But it's currently away for restoration. I'm expecting it back at the end of next month or early in March with NO RUST! :D , a bare metal respray back to its original colour and the original (green) tinted windows back in it.

The rest of my stuff is just old.

Ouch...thats gonna hurt the wallet. Lovely car though :cool: Still searching for a CX GTi in mint condition going for £500 :shock: :LOL: I can dream.

Harryburgundy":z7ohihrp said:
Erm...my computer chair is an original Van de Rohe

A Mies van der Rohe computer chair?
wauw,.you got a picture?

i got this one from Mies by Knoll;

in the back a Charles Eames lounge chair by Vitra

Back