Silverfish 1987 Yeti FRO - NOW FINISHED - spec sheet pg 21

Yeah cheers for the bar Melvin. You don't have a feedback thread otherwise I would have said how well packed it was :LOL:

Has been sat next to the Ultimate since it arrived but am seriously considering speccing it on the FRO instead. Unless you have another yellow TT bar kicking around :LOL:

I do have a feedback thread, only the icon isn't shown below. After all those years I doubt whether anyone questions my trading on here, but maybe I should sort an icon.

Whether I have more bars: actually yes, but your bar was really the very very last one I were willing to sell. Not that I fear to break the ones I have in use currently :roll: , no, I have some projects in the pipeline. Years ago I had dozens, but that is no more. Enjoy it!

i'm loving this thread.

yet another project seed is planted... :LOL:

well for half an hour...

027.jpg

Looks great with the yellow bar silverfish - better than with white IMO - more fitting with the time and the mix of parts that you have on the bike.

Good skills on finding those rims, and that seat post is the nuts :D (one day I will find one!)

fantastic rims you are got, but it is really heavy work to put tyres on it, really really. think at my words when you do it.

Hubs have arrived - and they are beauties. Well pleased with them. Will get them built up this week.

Attachments

• rear hub.JPG
    rear hub.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 960
  • front hub.JPG
    front hub.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 960
  • minty Bullseyes.JPG
    minty Bullseyes.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 960
Back