The Unofficial RB 'CRC Money Exchange' Thread

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Good evening fine people of retrobike!

I shan't beat about the bush, I am on the scrounge for CRC vouchers > http://www.chainreactioncycles.com :oops:

In the past I have gotten 'crc money' for making purchases with them but never been in a position to make any follow up purchases to use them. If anyone happens to be in that dilemma at the moment, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands as I am about to spend a fair bit of money with them.

Naturally, the crc money I get from this purchase will go straight back into the RB community to pay the favor forward.

please PM any codes you may kindly wish to donate this way.

Thanks in advance for any possible help with this :roll:

Dan

Perhaps if the op is now sorted I could jump on this particular gravy train? I'm sure i'll have a code to pass on once the order i'm about to place arrives...

I'm sorted now :D

Might be worth keeping this here so we can all sort up any we're not going to use, I know I never use any of the ones I get sent, someone may as well benefit.

Rumble":q2ru1r8c said:
I'm sorted now :D

Might be worth keeping this here so we can all sort up any we're not going to use, I know I never use any of the ones I get sent, someone may as well benefit.

Sounds like a good idea, I know I rarely ever get the chance to use my vouchers when they arrive, so I would rather pass the saving onto someone who will.

Mods - how about a 'CRC Money' sticky, let people know if you have some or need some, then pm codes over accordingly?

Thanks Gravy Monster, you are a diamond!

Dan

Right, I now have a £10 crc money voucher that needs a good home, requires a minimum spend of £75 though.

First to pm me asking for it takes it. Simples :)

Cheers

Dan

EDIT - VOUCHER NOW TAKEN

Latest posts

Back