West coast Hootananny

Where to go?

• Drum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pollock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After some thoughts I'll leave this time. It's so dull and awful I barely force myself to get up and go to work. Besides, it's new year eve, got quiet limited time.

I will be destroying the aesthetic of the ride with my SS'd neon pink Claud Butler :LOL:

Rado, its Scotland, its winter, you are human and thus cant hibernate, go on and join us plus most of Drumlanrigs trails have thick tree cover. I've been out for a wee bit around my local trails in the peeing rain and axle deep mud, it cheered me up greatly :D

I will admitt the prospect of getting up at 0430-0500am then stting out for Edinburgh to catch the train at 0630am to Falkirk to join ZZ and Rob for a 0720 departure is not filling me with joy. However the banter and cycling will be great and thus worth it ;)

Radoslaw":1rcb8leg said:
Besides, it's new year eve, got quiet limited time.

My thoughts too ...

I had intended to come along if it had been Pollock Park for an hour or so but 5 or 6 hours off the plot on Hogmanay wouldn't go down well and I need to keep in the good books for Baltic Bawbags..... (Which may be an issue cause my daughter is competing in the Celtic Cup gymnastics comp that day ! )

Radoslaw":o8t9ixvh said:
After some thoughts I'll leave this time. It's so dull and awful I barely force myself to get up and go to work. Besides, it's new year eve, got quiet limited time.
We'll get you down to Drumlanrig at some point Radek!

I felt the same on the morning of the Blairadam ride, listened to the wind howling and thought 'can I be bothered?' The weather was crap, but the company and the riding was good! Glad I went - the Drum will be the same.

I know, I know. Really need to help out my girlfriend with shopping and meal, she's at work tomorrow. Weather is just nail to the coffin. Have fun lads.

Top day out just wished we had done a few less miles....
2011-12-31103644.jpg

Latest posts

Back