Piston heads review a Porcsche bike

JeRkY":g48vka19 said:
I was eventually given a little badge to wear saying something along the lines of Engineer...people even entrust me with the development of medical devices...crazy old world!

Yes, unbelievably it was simply a typo that enraged you so.

So let me humbly offer my apologies that my simple mistake left you feeling offended enough to go to the trouble of replying in such a critical way.

I shall now go off and tear my scrotum from my nether regions to offer up to you as a trophy. You can either wear it around your neck or shove my leathery pouch down your esophagus to gain an extra bit of enjoyment whilst masturbating furiously over the thought of your critical pedantry prowess.

Think you should take a few chill pills and lighten up. :twisted:

and if you want to be a smart arse, get the spelling right: it is oesophagus

02gf74":3gjg23hj said:
JeRkY":3gjg23hj said:
I was eventually given a little badge to wear saying something along the lines of Engineer...people even entrust me with the development of medical devices...crazy old world!

Yes, unbelievably it was simply a typo that enraged you so.

So let me humbly offer my apologies that my simple mistake left you feeling offended enough to go to the trouble of replying in such a critical way.

I shall now go off and tear my scrotum from my nether regions to offer up to you as a trophy. You can either wear it around your neck or shove my leathery pouch down your esophagus to gain an extra bit of enjoyment whilst masturbating furiously over the thought of your critical pedantry prowess.

Think you should take a few chill pills and lighten up. :twisted:

and if you want to be a smart arse, get the spelling right: it is oesophagus

I think you will find both spellings of the word are generally acceptable. Although I will grant you that my spelling is American, with the prevalence of the FDA regulations within the medical/pharma development routes it is sadly only natural that it is spelling from across the pond that finds its way to me.

Now how about you keep an eye on your own crimes against grammar and spelling as highlighted by highlandsflyer before you continue overly critical and poorly thought out crusade of proof reading the posts of others.

Won off may pett peeves iss the speeling and granma poleez hoo interupt the floww of threads by picking up on typos or genuine spelling and grammar issues.

It really is the resort of those who haven't got much else to say.

Always seems to be people in glass houses.

Any hoo, it was all in good taste.

Just detracts a bit from a decent and interesting thread.

:)

Back